I’ve been wanting to make my own version of this for ages, without a doubt Co-op do the best one you can purchase in a supermarket but this is just as tasty and super easy to make. It was also a hit in the office so I thought I better share the recipe!
- 70g beetroot
- 200g cannellini beans
- 150g natural yoghurt
- 1tbsp horseradish (optional)
- small bunch of mint (add to taste)
- If you’re using raw beetroot, simmer it for 45 minutes until soft, peel and dice. Alternatively use pre-cooked beetroot.
- Put your cannellini beans in a blender and blend so they form a chunky paste.
- Add the beetroot and yoghurt and blend until it has a smooth consistency.
- Add the mint and horseradish to taste and give a final blitz.