This dish radiates long summer evenings to me, and although it might be raining as I type this it definitely wasn’t when I soaked up the late afternoon sun alfresco and enjoyed this light dinner.
This is a fuss free dinner, and super easy to make. Not only that but it’s healthy too – sea bass is low in calories and an excellent source of protein, selenium and essential omega-3 fatty acids.
Scale up the ingredients for however many people you’re cooking for!
- Sea bass fillet
- Courgette, sliced
- Cherry tomatoes
- New potatoes
- 1 tsp capers
- Lemon juice
- Filippo Berio Extra Virgin Olive oil
- Pre-heat the oven to 180° and begin to cook your new potatoes for 5-10 minutes.
- Using foil parchment paper line a dish with this and place your slices of courgette in one layer in the dish. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with dried oregano.
- Place the sea bass on top of the courgette, drizzle with a little olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Then chop the chives and squeeze some lemon juice over the sea bass. Add 1 tsp of capers into the dish and a knob of butter on top and seal the parchment.
- Place in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Add your tomatoes and continue to cook for a further 10 minutes.
- Drain and lightly crush the potatoes with a fork.
- Serve with the delicious butter sauce poured over the sea bass and potatoes to finish the dish.